Kerala High Court Recruitment
Kerala high court has issued notification against recruitment of 15 District & Sessions Judge Vacancies in the Kerala Higher Judicial Service by direct recruitment from the Bar. Eligible candidates may apply through online on or before 31-01-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Kerala High Court Vacancy Details:
No. of Vacancies: 15
Names of Posts: District & Sessions Judge
Age Limit: Candidates age must be between 35 to 45 years as on 01-01-2012. Age Relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates shall be practicing Advocate and should have so practiced for a period of not less than 7 years as on the date fixed for closure of part-II registration.
Application Fee: Candidates must pay Rs.1500/- as application fee only through the branches of State Bank of India by using the fee payment Challan that can be downloaded after completion of Part – I online Registration.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of performance of candidates in written test and viva voice.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online from 28-12-2012 to 31-01-2013 till 4.30 P. M. through the website www.hckrecruitment.nic.in. Fill the Application with all mandatory details and enclose the self attested copies of age, caste, PWD, Fee payment Challan, educational qualifications, super scribe the envelope as “Printout of the online Application for the post of District & Sessions Judge” and send it along with Part – I & II Hard copies, Form ‘A’ to “The Registrar General, High Court of Kerala, Ernakulam, Kochi – 682031” on or before 15-02-2013.
Instruction for online Applicants:
1. First candidates have to scan their photograph & signature.
2. Now candidates can visit the website www.hckrecruitment.nic.in.
3. Candidates have to fill the application in 2 parts i.e, Part – I Registration and Part – II Registration.
4. Part – I totally related to the personal information of the applicants which cannot be modified. In this stage candidates have to select all the recruitment numbers to which they want to apply by clicking in the appropriate check boxes (Candidates applying for more than one post should not apply separately).
5. Before Submission of Application at the end of Part – I registration, candidates will be asked to generate a ‘Key Number’.
6. On completion of part – I registration candidates will be assigned an application number which must be kept safe for further use.
7. Now candidates have to click on the “Download Challan” in My Home Page in Part – II Registration.
8. On payment of fee the bank branch will issue Candidates copy of the Challan with Journal Number, Branch code and Date of Deposit clearly written/stamped in it as these are required for fee validation. Those who have to pay fees can proceed with part – II Registration only after 48 hours of making the fee payment.
9. Now candidates have to visit the website again and Click on the link “Part – II Registration”. For this stage Application Number, Key Number and Date of Birth of the Candidates are required.
10 Candidates have to access to My Home Page upload the photograph and signature, Fee Validation can the candidates proceed to fill the Part – II Registration.
11. Take the print copy of the Part – I & II send them to the above mentioned address along with copies of relevant certificates.
Date for the Commencement of Registration: 28-12-2012 from 11.00 A. M
Date of closure for the Part – I Registration and fee deposit: 24-01-2013.
Date of closure for the Part – II Registration: 31-01-2013 till 4.30 P. M
Last Date for Receipt of Filled in Applications: 15-02-2013 till 4.30 P. M.